Overview of the institute
In today’s super competitive world, according to the facts we face such as shortening of products life curve on one hand, and the speed of technology changes and world market demands on the other hand, as a prerequisite to achieve sustainable development, it is necessary to have a correct and up-to-date understanding of the living environment, countries cultures and conscious and immediate action according to it.
As the living environment of people in the world has consisted of two parts; exterior and interior environment, it is essential to pay attention to both parts systematically during the simultaneous environmental studies so that the existing problems and obstacles in one section do not prevent you from seeing problems in another.
Institute for Strategic Studies of Peace and Life is a social institution based on the target.
The structure of this institute is consciously designed and it has active and coordinated systems and it connects to the external environment.
The institute is a system, so it is influenced by surroundings. This environment (surroundings) is divided into two sections; exterior and interior. The existing factors in these two environments can be either a developer that result in the organizational excellence, or be a deterrent and lead to the organizational crisis.
Organizational goals of the institute:
The following criteria are mentioned briefly that the institute believes they must be strengthened to create and nurture human beings to achieve a healthy life:
- Commitment to the rules of the country of residence: interested in moving towards a healthy life in peace.
- Social credit: in addition to having an active presence in society, people need to have social credit.
- Economic activity: people must have reliable economic activity and ideally anyone can be an entrepreneur.
- Necessary knowledge and insight: humans should be ready to encounter rules and regulations or functional system, to think, take an action in a timely manner and have felicity at specific times.
Our agenda is based on our belief that the best days are not only over, but also lie ahead of us.
We focus more on the following policies:
- The provision and facilitation chain for the economic development of Islamic countries, especially related production and trade.
- The economy and international trade and investment
- Export development
- Free investment
- Reform of the rules
- Improvement of the business climate
- Legal reforms, debt, deficit and bribery
- The labor force (workforce), workers
- Training, the workforce competition
- Innovation, intellectual property
- Services, especially engineering services
- Sanitation and health
- Environmental protection
- Cyber security
- Support of the role of women in economic development
- Support of the role of youth in economic development
- Support of the small and medium enterprises
- Immigration and foreigners
- An approach to collective wisdom
- Free discussion